The Temple Human Performance
We specialize in Advanced Myoskeletal Therapy for chronic & debilitating pain, sports injuries and athletic performance. We are Knoxville’s premier center for human performance and anti-aging.
- Paul Kelly, owner and Senior Myoskeletal Therapist trains: Myoskeletal therapists, Physical Therapists, ATC’s, Personal Trainers, Body Workers, Licensed Massage Therapists and other healthcare providers around the nation to learn the techniques of Erik Dalton’s Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy (MAT).
- Our Knoxville center offers clients who experience head pain, neck cricks, rotator cuff injuries, carpal tunnel, scoliosis, lumbago, sciatica, and visceral problems relief from those issues through Mysoskeletal Alignment Therapy (MAT).
- MAT can increase your flexibility, improve your posture, and decrease pain throughout your body. The reason why MAT works better than other forms of therapy is because it breaks the pain cycles and spasms by combining muscle balancing routines with unique joint-capsule maneuvers.
- We offer a client-focused center with an emphasis on personalized, attentive care. Patients who are looking for interventions besides surgical or pharmaceutical options find relief since we treat underlying patterns and issues.
- We offer athletic and rehabilitative training in our athletic facility. Our training focuses on creating strength without causing injury. We offer core strength building, TRX training and sports specific performance and rehabilitation.
- We have specialization in helping clients with toxicity, auto-immune disease, high cholesterol, healing thyroid and adrenal issues, digestive issues and anti-inflammatory diets.