Friday, Oct. 28th: Advanced Orthopedic and Kinematic Assessments
Cover extensive client history, observation, gait analysis, movement dysfunction testing, and specific joint and neurologic tests. This course takes practitioners through in depth knowledge on how to understand pain and joint sciences and causation of movement dysfunctions.
- • Identify red and yellow flags.
- • Observe dysfunctions from standing assessments.
- • Observe dysfunctions in gait
- • Observe dysfunctions in specific movement tasks in gravity
- • Assess and do orthopedic tests on and off the table
- • Create a treatment plan
- • What current research says about Pain
- • Understand the pathophysiology of deconditioning and Aging
- • Look at Cognitive, Movement, Orthopedic, and Neurologic Assessments.
- • Look at the Kinematics and Arthrokinematics
- • Distinguish between Upper Motor, Lower Motor, or Peripheral dysfunction.
- • How to create a treatment protocol, GPP, SPP.
- • Anatomy and physiology of the joints
- • Kinesiology of movement
- • Laws of gravity and equilibrium
- • Principles of movement basics
- • Biomechanics of the spine basics
- • Neuroplasticity and mindset
- • Longevity science
- • Nutritional Concepts
Paul’s easy to understand approach to finding the cause through assessment will give you the confidence and ability to treat complex conditions that often get overlooked in traditional therapies.
Saturday & Sunday, Oct. 29th & 30th: Table Neuro Training (TNT): Mobility & Stability
Bridging manual therapy, neuroscience, and exercise science on and off the table for transference and self-efficacy. These integrated techniques create neuroplasticity as they regenerate the soft tissues and mediate pain.
- • Practitioners can identify weak patterns in the neuromuscular system
- • Practitioners can assess pain, neurogenic or orthopedic.
- • Practitioners can restore joint range of motion.
- • Practitioners can identify 5 common kinetic chain movement dysfunctions.
- • Latest Research on pain, motor control, and longevity
- • Understand the effects that deconditioning can have on the whole locomotor system.
- • Learn effective active mobilizations to remove restrictions in joints for articular health.
- • Neuro-RE-EDUCATION on and off the table for Stability and Pain Management.
- • Understand how to effectively develop a Clinical framework for Treatment and Transference
- • Improve your Business and client outcomes by incorporating the PKT Bands and training program with your evidence based practice
- • Pain Science Research on using movement for mediation of pain.
- • Bone and soft tissue remodeling using eccentric and concentric loading.
- • Creating neurochemistry for neuroplasticity and learning motor control skills
- • Wolff’s Law
- • Principles of exercise to decrease all cause morbidity and mortality.
- • Anatomy and physiology of the body.
- • Movement dysfunction.
- • Pathological changes to the articular systems.
- • Orthopedic physical assessment protocols
- • Somatosensory and central nervous system function.
- • General business operations and management.
Paul’s Multidisciplinary Approach to treatments and training will allow you to be the Go To Manual and Movement Specialist.
Delivery: 70% Hands-On; 30% Lecture w/ Presentation
Presentation: Interactive with Case Studies, breakout sessions and videos.
Videos: Instructor-created videos as well as fun and informative videos from within and out of the industry.
Production: State of the art audio and visual equipment; multi camera setup (when applicable)
Hours: 8:30am Setup; 9am Start; 6pm End; 1 Hour Lunch & Breaks Included
Level: Entry – Intermediate
Credits: NCBTMB Approved 8 CEs Per Day
- • Note taking supplies
- • Comfortable exercise clothing
- • Therapy table
- • Towel (small, long, workout style)
- • Sheets
- • If you have any or any like it, PKT gear such as lighter resistance therapy bands for arms and knee, yoga mat, and proprioceptive pad. We will have some for sale before and after each day as well as some for use during each day. You can find info on this gear on our shop page: Templehp.com/pkt-shop
Course Enrollment Instructions:
- Signup in 1 of 3 ways
- Adding it to your cart above and checking out through the website
- Call our office to pay over the phone (Installments available: 865.288.4412)
- Or Email if you have any trouble with the above options: Info@templehp.com
- Wait for a confirmation email
- Includes Further Details:
- Hotel Group Room Rates (If Applicable)
- CE Information
- Materials to Bring
- Refund Policy
- Includes Further Details:
- Email email@example.com with any questions.