Table Neuro Training (TNT): Mobility & Stability
Bridging manual therapy, neuroscience, and exercise science on and off the table for transference and self-efficacy. These integrated techniques create neuroplasticity as they regenerate the soft tissues and mediate pain.
- • Practitioners can identify weak patterns in the neuromuscular system
- • Practitioners can assess pain, neurogenic or orthopedic.
- • Practitioners can restore joint range of motion.
- • Practitioners can identify 5 common kinetic chain movement dysfunctions.
- • Latest Research on pain, motor control, and longevity
- • Understand the effects that deconditioning can have on the whole locomotor system.
- • Learn effective active mobilizations to remove restrictions in joints for articular health.
- • Neuro-RE-EDUCATION on and off the table for Stability and Pain Management.
- • Understand how to effectively develop a Clinical framework for Treatment and Transference
- • Improve your Business and client outcomes by incorporating the PKT Bands and training program with your evidence based practice
- • Pain Science Research on using movement for mediation of pain.
- • Bone and soft tissue remodeling using eccentric and concentric loading.
- • Creating neurochemistry for neuroplasticity and learning motor control skills
- • Wolff’s Law
- • Principles of exercise to decrease all cause morbidity and mortality.
- • Anatomy and physiology of the body.
- • Movement dysfunction.
- • Pathological changes to the articular systems.
- • Orthopedic physical assessment protocols
- • Somatosensory and central nervous system function.
- • General business operations and management.
Paul’s Multidisciplinary Approach to treatments and training will allow you to be the Go To Manual and Movement Specialist.
- lifetime access to the 2 day recording of this 2022 workshop.
- lifetime access to the techniques booklet (viewable but not downloadable)
(Not currently for CEs)